From the organizer:
With low numbers of mental health professionals in Vietnam and limited access to up to date education, many individuals with mental health issues in Vietnam are unable to access proper care. With collaboration between science and the arts, we can connect and guide the community here in Vietnam about these mental health issues. Through performances, artworks by Vietnamese artist Nguyen Ngoc Dan, workshops and talks about mental health by Ethos Asia, this important information and guidance about this serious issue can be made accessible. At this event, we will be focusing on two of the most common issues: anxiety & depression.
- What Games Get Wrong About Mental Health
- Dedicated GP, 43, with 'glistening future' leapt 80ft to his death from bridge while feeling unable to talk about his mental health over fears of losing his job, inquest hears
- Your iPhone’s snooze button is an ‘assault on the brain’ according to a mental health expert who wants it scrapped forever
- How Gaming Can Improve Your Mental Health
- The Town of Light Sales Support Mental Health Charity
- Too many people took Etika’s mental health struggles as a joke
- Ninja Theory announces Hellblade-inspired scholarship to fund mental health training
- Jacksepticeye takes first YouTube break, details mental health, burnout
- Great Games Done Slow is Raising Money for Gamers’ Mental Health
- Hellblade Developer Starts Scholarship for Mental Health Tutors
- The Town of Light is a descent into the terrors of mental health
- Hellblade dev donates $25,000 to Mental Health America after selling 50,000 Xbox One copies in a week
Mental Health Workshop: Wintercearig have 247 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at September 6, 2017. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.