The event aims to promote Phong Dien district's ecological tourist sites and orchards that have attracted a large number of local and international visitors to Can Tho City over the recent years.
The festival will include a series of activities, such as fruit arrangement performance, releasing lanterns into the river, Vietnamese High-Quality Goods Fair, boat racing, reviving floating market, folk and sport games.
There will be a seminar on sustainable tourism development and a launch of the club of Phong Dien's fruit gardens.
Visitors will have also a chance to enjoy local dishes at food fair and Don Ca Tai Tu Nam Bo (southern amateur traditional music) which was recognized as an Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity in 2013.
By NGOC DAN – Translated by Kim Khanh
- These photos reveal why the 26-year-old organizer of disastrous Fyre Festival concert could spend up to 10 years in prison
- Keep summer rocking with the best music festivals in America
- ‘Science everywhere’ at increasingly popular Las Vegas festival
- Brazil’s Independent Games Festival is ready for your cool games
- New 'Star Wars Battlefront,' 'Need for Speed' games to be unveiled at EA Play 2017
- Get Festive with The Sims 2 Holiday Edition
- 2017 IEDM features rich technical program, focus sessions
- Best new Android and iPhone apps (early June, 2017)
- Vokswagen Beetle Dune – Vẻ đẹp “kinh điển”
- Burning Man founder Larry Harvey hospitalized after massive stroke
- Điện thoại Porsche, tại sao không?
- 21 fun things to see and do this weekend in San Antonio
Can Tho hosts Phong Dien Ecotourism Festival 2017 have 248 words, post on www.sggpnews.org.vn at September 18, 2017. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.