The Party Central Committee’s Inspection Commission has proposed disciplinary action be taken against Ho Chi Minh City Party chief Dinh La Thang for his role in the wrongdoings of a state-run firm during the 2009-11 period. The Party Central Committee’s Inspection Commission has proposed disciplinary action be taken against Ho Chi Minh City Party chief Dinh La Thang for his role in the wrongdoings of a state-run firm during the 2009-11 period. Vietnam’s Political Bureau and the Party’s Central Committee should consider proper discipline against Thang, former secretary of the Party Committee and former chairman of the member council of the National Oil and Gas Group (PVN), the commission said in a statement on Thursday. Thang is now a Politburo member and Secretary of the Ho Chi Minh City Party Committee. The inspection commission convened for their 14th meeting from Monday to Wednesday, during which it decided that the negligence and irresponsibility of PVN’s Party Committee Standing Board from 2009-15 led to serious violations of Party and legal regulations. According to the commission, the Standing Board was negligent in advising the PVN Party Committee on a resolution in August 2009 that led to the approval of multiple illegal contract packages….
- Drunk In Diamonds: Beyoncé wears $6.8m of custom jewellery to the Grammy Awards as she pays tribute to the Black Panther party in sexy double thigh-split velvet gown
- Coronavirus latest: WHO urges Pakistan to lock down
- UNESCO recognizes Vietnam’s third Global Geopark
- No action taken in soil theft case despite Collector’s orders
- Malnutrition in poorer nations costs firms up to $850 bln: study
- New Zealand opposition MP who leaked details of Covid-19 patients steps down
- EU antitrust regulators extend Fiat, Peugeot investigation to November 13
- Mystery surrounds Mexico's missing students, five years later
- Chinese vice premier stresses consolidating poverty alleviation achievements
- PDP intact, focuses on taking Anambra in 2021– Nwobu
Vietnam Party’s inspection commission urges disciplinary action against Dinh La Thang have 330 words, post on at April 27, 2017. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.