During the trip, PM Phuc is scheduled to meet with President Trump, US cabinet secretaries, and Senators. He will attend a conference with local businessmen, deliver a speech at the Global Heritage Fund, and meet representatives of the Vietnamese community in the US. In New York, PM Phuc will meet UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres and attend a ceremony marking Vietnam’s 40th year as a UN member. Vietnam joined the UN in 1977. He met on Monday with Robert H. McCooey Jr., Senior Vice President of NASDAQ’s Listing Services unit. Phuc expressed his hope that the NASDAQ will continue expanding cooperation with and support for Vietnamese businesses that are listed on NASDAQ. Mr. McCooey said he hopes to have the Vietnamese government’s support. At meetings the same day with Vietnam’s permanent delegation to the UN and Vietnamese entrepreneurs and intellectuals, the government leader praised the expatriate community’s contributions to the US economy and to bilateral ties. He told them they are an indispensable part of and important resource for Vietnam and vowed to back their contributions to their fatherland. In an article published by Asiaplomacy.com on May 30, Dr. Lisa Williams, former Staff Director for the US House of Representative’s Foreign… Read full this story
- Influential Political Leaders Throughout Buddhist History
- Albanian Governances - Beyond Tax Policy
- Just Who is the Government?
- Lean Process Improvement in City Government
- Alternative Energy Research And Development - University Activities Revealed
- Culture - The Consequence of Governance and the Team at the Top
- If Everyone Wants to Be a Leader, Why is Effective Leadership So Rare?
- Local leaders responsible for stopping illegal fishing
- How Leaders Need to Organize a Self Assessment
- Following Blind Leaders
Government leader's activities in US have 302 words, post on english.vov.vn at May 29, 2017. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.