The draw was held today (Mar. 17) at the AFC House in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. China will host the next edition of the tournament in 2018, which was won by Japan in 2016.There were 40 teams in the draw for which ten groups were formed comprised of four teams each. The 40 member associations affiliated to the AFC were first demarcated into two zones – WEST (West, South & Central) and EAST (East & ASEAN) – with 20 teams each.
- Serbia accuses Albania of provocation after drone brawl during Euro Championship qualifier
- Croatia loses 1 point in European Championship qualifying group for swastika incident
- The greatest mismatch in soccer history? Tiny Gibraltar faces World Cup champion Germany in Euro qualifier on Friday
- Trinidad and Tobago women's coach asks for donations after team given just $500 to live on during World Cup qualifying
- Investigation links Singapore-based gang to giant soccer match-fixing ring that includes World Cup qualifiers
- Even without Peyton Manning, AFC and NFC championship games have plenty of star power
- Broncos sign ex-Patriots CB Marquice Cole before AFC championship game
- Steven Tyler’s national anthem performance at AFC Championship Game voted down by critics
- Rex Ryan believes NY Jets can shock the world on their way to another AFC championship run
- Bill Belichick has New England Patriots in AFC championship with band of no-name reserves
Revealed – Vietnam AFC U23 championship qualifier opponents have 227 words, post on english.vov.vn at March 17, 2017. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.