Glamglow, a skincare company, released a special edition of their Gravitymud that’s branded with Sonic the Hedgehog. Last night, I smeared it on my face. It is very blue. The Exclusive Sonic Blue Glamglow Gravitymud is a face mask meant to treat wrinkles and add firmness back into your skin. I’m 27, and while I have some minor skin problems, wrinkles aren’t particularly noticeable for me yet. Still, I love face masks, especially peel off masks, and I was really curious about what Sonic had to do with all this. When you put this mask on, you will feel bonkers. It’s very, very blue, and it’s shimmery. Not only that, but the instructions really encourage you to heap it on (it comes with a small brush to aid you in this task). This is when I realized that it is also perfumed. You’re supposed to let the mask sit for 20 to 30 minutes so it can dry enough to be peeled off. That entire time, I was trying to place the pungent odor it exudes. Was it stale Starbursts? A leftover blue movie theater icee? Cotton candy from hell? It was if I had covered my face in Twizzlers… Read full this story
- Incredible Besan Face Masks For Different Skin Types
- Face masks worn during the night to tackle snoring could help millions of patients with mild sleep apnoea, scientists claim
- Get Rid Of Uneven Skin Tone Today With This Cinnamon Face Mask!
- Bunnings selling out of face masks as bushfire smoke blankets state
- Bizarre 'bushfire selfie' trend sees people showing off their protective face masks to stop them from inhaling hazardous smoke
- A novel face mask can help combat sleep apnoea, snoring
- Sleep apnoea giving you a hard time? This face mask can make breathing easier
- Kim Jong-un face mask stirs controversy in South Korea
- Black Friday price glitch cost skincare firm Foreo £8bn after £250 face mask was accidentally reduced to £9
- Face masks fail to work in bushfire smoke: health experts
I Tried This $70 Sonic The Hedgehog Face Mask So You Wouldn't Have To have 349 words, post on kotaku.com at March 21, 2017. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.