Warner Bros.’ animated spin-off The LEGO Batman Movie has had no trouble taking down a other high-profile competitors in its first two weeks in theaters, beating Fifty Shades Darker and John Wick Chapter 2 in its opening weekend, while handily defeating The Great Wall, Fist Fight and A Cure For Wellness last weekend. This Friday, it may face its greatest challenge yet, with the critically-acclaimed thriller Get Out debuting alongside the action film Collide and the animated family comedy Rock Dog. We’re predicting that Get Out will just barely win over The LEGO Batman Movie, with the thriller opening to the tune of $23.4 million, as The LEGO Batman Movie drops to second place with $19.8 million. None of this weekend’s new releases will have anywhere near the type of wide release of The LEGO Batman Movie, which is currently playing in 4,088 theaters. Box Office Mojo reports that Get Out will open in an estimated 2,700 theaters, while Rock Dog opens in roughly 2,050 theaters and Collide debuts in around 2,000 theaters. Our prediction of $19.8 million for The LEGO Batman Movie is based on what we’re guessing is a 40% drop from this past weekend’s three-day tally, which… Read full this story
- ‘Aquaman’ Tops ‘Dark Knight Rises’ As #1 DC Movie Ever WW; ‘Glass’ Leads Sleepy Session – International Box Office
- ‘The Eight Hundred’ Coming On Strong In China Previews, Tops $20M – International Box Office
- International Box Office: Fresh Offerings Build Momentum To Signal Brighter Future Ahead
- ‘The Eight Hundred’ Tops $80M In China, Should Cross $100M On Sunday – International Box Office
- It’s ‘Tenet’ Time: $25M+ Expected In Overseas Bow Amid Uncharted Waters & Korea Flux – International Box Office Preview
- ‘Glass’ Cracks $89M 3-Day Global Bow; ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ Nears $800M WW – International Box Office
- Russell Crowe's Unhinged takes in $4 million in box office as theaters gradually reopen for first time since March
- Sunny Singh: For some films, it’s not the box-office collections that matter, but the respect you get for it
- Trance Box Office 2 Days Kerala Collections: A Sure Shot Blockbuster
- Koode Box Office Collection: The Movie Is On Its Way To Enter The Top League!
Will Get Out Scare LEGO Batman Away from the Box Office? have 366 words, post on movieweb.com at February 21, 2017. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.