Angelet made the announcement at a recent press conference in Hanoi, after negotiations on the EU-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement (EVFTA) were officially concluded in Brussels, Belgium on December 2. He said many European investors are awaiting further improvement in Vietnam’s macro-economic policies and investment environment for a suitable time to pour capital into the country. While the EVFTA is expected to be signed soon and will take effect in 2018, the conclusion of the negotiations will help the country speed up its economic restructuring and growth model innovation process, for better integration into the global economy, he said. Angelet said the investment influx from the European Union (EU) to Vietnam has witnessed dramatic progress. The EU became the third largest investor here during the first half of this year, rising from the sixth position registered last year. The Vietnam News Agency reported that as of the end of June 23, 28 EU member countries registered investments worth over 38.4 billion USD, and they were active in most key economic sectors of Vietnam, especially in industrial development, construction and services. Angelet noted that both European and Vietnamese enterprises should work out appropriate investment roadmaps and business strategies to maximise the benefits…
- Le Pen defeat makes Europe an attractive investment
- CARIBBEAT: ‘Invest Caribbean Now!’ September investment conference touts Saint Martin as isle of opportunity
- Apple invests nearly $2 billion to expand operations in Europe
- Amid Trump trade tensions, does it make sense to invest globally?
- Editorial: School bond investment worth its return
- Jared Kushner did not disclose ownership in real estate investment company, ethics complaint says
- Experts: U of L officials improperly invested own money in foundation-backed companies
- Women are better at investing than men, study says
- CARIBBEAT: International investors eye economic projects to revitalize Marigot port area of French St. Martin
- Europe should take Syria's Assad to war
Europe eyes Vietnam investments - Opportunities - Investment have 314 words, post on at February 24, 2017. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.