Le Loi street in the central province of Thanh Hoa is decked out in flowers to herald the 2015 National Tourism Year that has the theme “Connecting World Heritages”.
The street, opened from April 1-8 by the provincial People’s Committee and the Vietnam Cultural Heritage Association, looks to honour local and national cultural heritage values.
Visitors could see prominent world and national cultural heritage reproductions converged on the street, such as the Citadel of the Ho Dynasty (Thanh Hoa), Ha Long Bay (northern Quang Ninh province), Thang Long imperial citadel (Hanoi), Ninh Binh ancient capital in Trang An landscape complex, Ngo Mon (Noon Gate) in Hue imperial city, Hoi An ancient town, and My Son holy site (central Quang Nam province).
They are also able to tour popular tourist attractions in the province such as Ham Rong bridge, Ba Trieu temple, and Lam Kinh historical relic site.
The same day, the provincial People’s Committee coordinated with the Ninh Binh provincial Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism to kick off a photo exhibition featuring the national flower lotus and the historical relic sites, trade villages, and traditional customs of northern Ninh Binh province.
Ninh Binh is home to a number of must-see destinations, including the Trang An tourism complex – a UNESCO-recognised cultural and natural heritage site, Tam Coc–Bich Dong caves, Phat Diem stone church, Cuc Phuong National Park, Van Long Nature Reserve, Kenh Ga hot springs, and Bai Dinh pagoda – the largest Buddhist cultural and spiritual centre in Vietnam.
The exhibition aims to connect world heritage in the central province of Thanh Hoa with those in other cities and provinces across the country.
The 2015 National Tourism Year will open on April 3 in Thanh Hoa province with a special art performance featuring Vietnamese world intangible cultural heritage such as “nha nhac” (royal court music), “quan ho” (love duet) of Bac Ninh, Vi-Dam singing (two kinds of folk music from central Nghe An and Ha Tinh provinces, and “don ca tai tu” (amateur singing).-VNA
- Minh Thanh, a peaceful and unique pagoda in a mountainous city
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES JUNE 21
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES JUNE 18
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES JUNE 20
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS JUNE 18
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES JUNE 19
- HCM City’s new master plan places quality of life as priority
- Huế to have new museum about the Hương River
- Securing humanity's future, one tree at a time
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales: The Kotaku Review
- The Golden Triangle Asian Elephant Foundation Dedicated to Helping Pachyderms and their Mahouts
- Encounters With Ghosts on Georgia’s Golden Isles
Bản in : Flower street portrays Thanh Hoa as land of heritage have 430 words, post on at February 18, 2017. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.