- Vietnamese painters solo exhibition debuts in Paris
- Thailand – Vietnam Contemporary Art Exhibition opens in Hanoi
- Egypt: Photos exhibit Vietnam’s reform achievements
- Photo exhibition and seminar on President Ho Chi Minh held in Bulgaria
- Vietnam’s first licensed nude photo exhibition opens in Saigon
It is the first among activities held by the Vietnamese Embassy in India and the Indian Council for Cultural Relations in 2017 to celebrate the 45th anniversary of the two countries’ diplomatic ties (January 7, 1972 – January 7, 2017) and 10 years of their strategic partnership (2007-2017).
The exhibition displays 45 artworks and 45 photographs by 20 Vietnamese artists, featuring the beauty, culture and people of Vietnam.
The event and other activities in India will boost cultural relations between the two nations, one of five pillars in the partnership between Vietnam and India, said Vietnamese Ambassador to India Ton Sinh Thanh at the opening ceremony.
The exhibition runs from January 5-10.
Vietnamese contemporary photos exhibited in India have 103 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at 2017-01-06 22:23:05. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.