Participants discussed measures for boosting educational co-operation between ASEAN and China and approved a joint declaration to enhance these co-operative measures.
Mr Luan said the success of this meeting will help to strengthen educational co-operation between ASEAN and China in general and between Vietnam and China in particular. It will also help to enhance mutual understanding, friendship and solidarity among the countries as well as to improve the quality of training, he said. He added that the new initiative would also help to strengthen peace and stability in the region.
Earlier on August 2, Mr Luan held private talks with the Educational Ministers of China, Laos, Cambodia, Singapore, Myanmar and the Philippines.
- Turkish foreign minister meets ASEAN envoys in Ankara
- Education board meets about funding
- Hato Petera College faces closure with education minister starting formal process
- News.Az — Your Window to the RegionAzerbaijan's Foreign Minister meets Vietnam Vice FM
- Education minister: Early dropout is one of the greatest losses for society
- China's foreign minister to visit Washington: Beijing
- First Turkey-ASEAN trilateral meeting held in Singapore
- Turkey strengthens ties with ASEAN as sectoral dialogue partner
- China Wants to Exclude US From War Games With ASEAN in Disputed Area
- China Seeks Trade Increase With ASEAN Amid Dispute With US
- Visit by Chinese education chief
- Flagship free schools policy failing to deliver on promise of parent-led education, report finds
Vietnam attends ASEAN-China Education Ministers Meeting have 214 words, post on english.vov.vn at January 16, 2017. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.