The Vietnam Universe Company has announced that it will replace Elite Vietnam in the selection of the Vietnamese candidate for Miss Universe 2009. The firm said that it had asked a modeling company, Professional Look (PL), to put forward nominees for the pageant and Hoang Yen and Ngoc Diem were named. Currently, the Vietnam Universe Company is still in the process of deciding who will represent Vietnam for the pageant before submitting her name to the Performance Art Agency for approval in April. If the agency accepts the candidate, her details will be sent to the Miss Universe organising board in May.
- Vietnamese beauty to don filter coffee-inspired costume at Miss Universe pageant
- ‘Banh mi dress’ wins contest to represent Vietnam’s national costume at Miss Universe 2018
- ‘Ca phe sua da dress’ selected as Vietnam’s national costume for Miss Universe 2019
- Costume designed for VN contestant at Miss Universe 2019 stirs debate
- Hoang Thuy announces national costume choice for Miss Universe 2019
- Happy Birthday, Sushmita Sen: Recalling the memorable moments that won Sen the Miss Universe crown
- From collagen supplements to highlighter on her Cupid's bow: Miss Universe Australia shares her beauty secrets - and how she stays healthy while travelling full time
- Tyler Perry’s New Atlanta Studio To Host 2019 Miss Universe Competition
- Happy Birthday Sushmita Sen: 5 Times India's first Miss Universe Proved She is Fitness Queen
- Sushmita Sen Birthday Special: 4 Factors That Prove The Former Miss Universe Is A Superwoman!
Two Vietnamese nominated for Miss Universe 2009 have 254 words, post on english.vov.vn at January 14, 2017. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.