- Vietnamese Photographic Exhibition “My Day” opens in Germany
- Photographic exhibition on Vietnam opens in France
- Training courses on the movement to unite all people to build cultural life open
- A photograph exhibition on Vietnam opens in France
- “People united in efforts to build cultural life” photo exhibition opened
Among 3,000 entries sent to the contest by 600 artists, 8 photographs and 3 collections were awarded by the jury at the opening ceremony.
The first prize went to Trinh Te Ha (HCM City)’s “Telling the story” and the second prize to Vu Thi Huong (Vinh Phuc Province)’s “Ca Kheo performance”. Three third prizes and 3 consolation prizes were presented to other photographers.
Nguyen Thi Huyen (Hanoi) won the first prize for her collection, entitled “Cu Da Mien village”, Vo Thi Huynh Chau (My Tho city, Tien Giang) got second prize for “Boi singing”, and Hoang Ngoc Thach (Hanoi) third prize for his “Buffalo thrusting festival”.
150 other photos were also chosen for the exhibition which will last until February 26.