- Required breakthrough in theory to lay solid foundations for the formulation of the Party’s guidelines and policies in the new stage
- Finance hits top gear for tunnel
- Welcome to new english version of vietnamtourism.gov.vn
- Prime Minister Phan Van Khai urges faster educational reforms
- PM STRESSES PRIORITY TO DEVELOP MACRO ECONOMY
(VOVworld) – Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe held a press conference on Monday to discuss his visit to Vietnam. He said that the Red River runs from Hanoi to the East Sea and the East China Sea which connects with Tokyo Bay.
Nothing can obstruct free passage along this route and Japan and Vietnam are connected by free ocean, Abe said. He added that the Philippines, Indonesia, and Australia, which he also visited on this trip, are important neighbors of Japan who together share the free Pacific Ocean and fundamental values. The principles of maritime security and safety, and freedom of navigation are very important and the law must be fully obeyed.