(VOVworld) – Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe held a press conference on Monday to discuss his visit to Vietnam. He said that the Red River runs from Hanoi to the East Sea and the East China Sea which connects with Tokyo Bay.
Nothing can obstruct free passage along this route and Japan and Vietnam are connected by free ocean, Abe said. He added that the Philippines, Indonesia, and Australia, which he also visited on this trip, are important neighbors of Japan who together share the free Pacific Ocean and fundamental values. The principles of maritime security and safety, and freedom of navigation are very important and the law must be fully obeyed.
- UK PM Cameron condemns poppy ban
- Brexit: how a fringe idea took hold of the Tory party
- Fox Soccer Trivia Sweeptakes
- Expose the NCAA, not the athletes
- Jeter shows how to be a player
- Tips for a successful fantasy football league
- Istanbul soccer fans united by anti-govt protests
- Rivals united by protests in Turkey
- NBA union head placed on leave
- Ayanbadejo fights for equality rights
- Rummenigge accuses FIFA of neglecting clubs
- Keane to train with Tottenham
Japanese PM calls for respect for rule of law to safeguard freedom of navigation have 219 words, post on at January 17, 2017. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.