(VOVworld) – Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe held a press conference on Monday to discuss his visit to Vietnam. He said that the Red River runs from Hanoi to the East Sea and the East China Sea which connects with Tokyo Bay.
Nothing can obstruct free passage along this route and Japan and Vietnam are connected by free ocean, Abe said. He added that the Philippines, Indonesia, and Australia, which he also visited on this trip, are important neighbors of Japan who together share the free Pacific Ocean and fundamental values. The principles of maritime security and safety, and freedom of navigation are very important and the law must be fully obeyed.
- Hacker Group Anonymous Says it Brought Down Japanese PM's Website
- Japanese PM Says to Boost Security Measures Near Schools After Stabbing Attack
- The 1% Rule for Financial Freedom
- PM calls for more positive changes in food safety in 2020
- PM calls for water conservation
- Spain's PM calls for calm after building his coalition government
- Iraqi caretaker PM calls on people to unite: statement
- Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: PM calls for her release
- Czech PM calls on Europe to urge U.S., Iran not to escalate
- Pakistani PM calls for de-escalation of tensions in Middle East