- World Business and Development Awards open call for business contributions to sustainable development
- Veterans’ businesses in national economic development
- Contributions to Community Development Honoured
- Vietnamese intellectuals in France boost national integration, development
- The Republic of Korea’s businesses’ contributions to social development in Vietnam
In his congratulatory letter sent to the event, President Tran Dai Quang praised the Communist Review for co-ordinating with the Ministry of Industry and Trade and the Inter-sectoral Steering Committee for Economic Integration in hosting the awards.
He described the awards as a practical activity to encourage Vietnamese businesses to exert more efforts to overcome difficulties, improve their products’ quality, create more jobs and positively contribute to the country’s industrialisation, modernisation and international integration.
Addressing the awards ceremony, the Deputy Editor-in-chief of the Communist Review said that the awards aimed to honour Vietnamese businesses and enterprises who equip themselves for international competitiveness and possesses high potential for development in international integration.
Five months since its launch, the organizing board selected 118 businesses that stood out from 500 nominated by local authorities nationwide. Operating in both the public and private sectors, the businesses met criteria regarding technology, environment, quality management, brand development and social responsibility.