- Launch of Japan’s JDS scholarships 2017 for Vietnamese officials
- Vietnamese official goes on defensive as infidelity rumor spreads
- US continues anti-dumping duty order on Vietnamese fish fillets
- Does this Vietnamese official’s visit to flood zone beat Melania Trump’s high heels?
- Japan honours former Vietnamese officials
Hanoi (VNA) – Chairman of the Vietnam-JapanFriendship Association ToHuy Rua has received the Order of the Rising Sun, the first national decoration of the Japanese government for hisdedicated service.
JapaneseAmbassador to Vietnam Kunio Umeda presented the reward to Rua, who was former Politburo member, former Party Central CommitteeSecretary and former head of the Party Central Committee’s OrganisationCommission and former Chairman of the Vitnam-Japan Friendship Parliamentarians’Group, in Hanoi onDecember 28.
Speaking at the ceremony, the Japanese ambassador said Rua had contributedsignificantly to the close relations between Vietnamese and Japanese parliarmentariansand to the sides’ joint projects.
He hoped for for further cooperationand assistance from Rua as Chairman of the Vietnam-Japan Friendship Associationand honorary rector of the Vietnam-Japan University (VJU).
Expressing his honour toreceive the order, Rua said he believes in the robust growth of the Vietnam –Japan strategic partnership for peace and prosperity in Asia.-VNA
Japan’s rising sun order bestowed upon Vietnamese official have 155 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at 2016-12-29 07:16:12. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.