A street art program was held at the Book Street on Nguyen Van Binh road, district 1, HCMC last night, by “Vietnamese soul seeds” group, aiming to raise fund for flood hit people in the central provinces of Ha Tinh, Quang Binh, Quang Tri and Nghe An.
Around 40 artists across over the country performed at this special art program.
Approved by HCMC department of Culture, Sport on April, 2016, the street art activity launched its first time in HCMC. The organization board said the program called for support from all people and raised over VND 500million.
- Book excerpt: "Me" by Elton John
- Meet 'the oldest DJ in the UK' who turns 80 next week
- What's on at the 2019 Cleethorpes Jazz Festival this weekend
- ‘SNL’ Recap: ‘Grouch’ Is The Gritty Sesame Street ‘Joker’ Parody You Didn’t Know You Needed
- What's on December 3-9 (Daily updated)
- Each Late February Carnival of Venice Transpires Revel in Historic Apparel Veils and Music
- Events in Istanbul for 'Global Week to Act' on climate
- Sounds Like Jazz Hits Torrevieja
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 15
- Summer Break in Zadar? Don’t Miss These Cultural Events!