A ruptured pipe is believed to have caused the cavity on a main street in District 12. A giant sinkhole formed in Ho Chi Minh City only hours after being filled up, entrapping a public bus on Monday morning. People in District 12 noticed the hole of seven meters deep at a crossroads around 6 p.m. Sunday and an inspection team was sent to fix it overnight. But the repair could not sustain the traffic for long. The street sank again under the pressure of the bus, which was waiting at a red light at around 9 a.m. One of the rear wheels of the bus was caught in the cavity, of four meters wide and one meter deep. Six panicked passengers were quickly moved out of the bus. A crane truck was then sent to pick up the vehicle. Officials from District 12 said water from a ruptured pipe had caused the sinkhole in the first place. The area has been cordoned off. Here are some photo of the gaping hole before the fix: Related news: >You can’t predict the weather: Saigon soaked in surprise downpour >Ho Chi Minh City eyes public gold stashes to develop infrastructure
- Federal Trade Commission and their Entrapment Trickery
- Getting Around the USA--When is the Bus Your Best Option?
- Traveling by Bus in Tanzania
- Bus Travel in the U.S. - An Overview for Visitors
- Get The Perfect Charter Bus For Different Occasions
- Chinatown Bus Lines are a Budget Traveler's Dream
- Atlanta Home To CNN Center - Tour Bus Guide
- Party On In and Out of a Charter Bus
- New York City Bus Tours
- Fixed Asset Management Software - Turning Hours Of Work Into Seconds
Sinkhole in Saigon entraps bus hours after fix have 293 words, post on at October 3, 2016. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.