Phu Quy Island has power around the clock Van Nam By Van Nam – The Saigon Times Daily HCMC – Phu Quy Island off the south-central province of Binh Thuan is now supplied with power around the clock instead of only 16 hours a day as the Southern Power Corporation (EVN SPC) has just commissioned two more diesel-fueled generators there. The project to boost electricity supply for the island with a population of 27,000 was inaugurated on July 1, offering residents there better quality power at prices equal to the common levels applied nationwide. EVN SPC has raised power capacity on the island by 5MW by spending a total of VND10 billion to install two more diesel generators, a diesel tank measuring 400 cubic meters and a diesel pipeline from Phu Quy Port to the power plant, as well as upgrading a 42-kilometer power line on the island. On June 1, power prices on the island were set equal to national power prices instead of being 2-5 times higher as they had been since 2011, following the Government’s Decision 28/2014/QD-TTg, which applies common national power prices for all consumers in rural areas that are not connected to the national power…
- Best things to visit on Phu Quoc island from pepper farms to Coconut Tree Prison
- Staten Island Power 100 Reception Photo Gallery
- Long Island Power 50
- Kilauea Volcano Lava Flow: Wells Capped at Power Plant that Locals Say Desecrates Goddess of Fire
- Lou Lamoriello will be conductor of Islanders’ orchestra
- He dressed up these islands in hot pink 35 years ago. It changed Miami forever.
- The Long Island Marathon: Secrets and fun facts
- These are the gold fake tattoos the Love Islanders will be wearing… and you can buy them for £7.99
- 'Love Island coming back
- This LED Wall Clock Is Like Affordable, Customizable Neon
Phu Quy Island has power around the clock have 310 words, post on at October 24, 2016. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.