Viet Nam News HÀ NỘI – The final railway beams of the Cat Linh-Ha Dong urban railway were inserted on Saturday, finishing the basic infrastructure of the skytrain project. Completing this part of the project will create a viaduct system for the entire project and allow contractors to begin constructing railways, stations and trains. According to the Ministry of Transport, funding for the project is fully prepared, so contractors can focus on speeding up construction. It is expected that by the end of this year the project will complete construction, including all concrete work, stations, and paths. Equipment will be installed from January next year, taking about 6 months. The railway will be open for use next September. The elevated railway project began in 2011 with investment of US$552 million, of which US$169 million came from Chinese official development assistance. However, in November 2014, it was announced the project would need a total of US$868 million, US$300 million more than initial estimates. The line, constructed by the China Railway Sixth Group Co, Ltd starts at Cát LinhStreet in Đống Đa District and ends at Yên Nghĩa station in Hà Đông District. In total, the project includes 12 stations and a…
- UNIQLO to open first store in Ha Noi this spring
- Ha Noi has high demand for Grade A apartments in Q3
- LEGO Legend of Zelda Set Is One Step Closer to Reality
- Beautycare Expo 2020 opens in Ha Noi
- Schizophrenia: Cardiff Uni study brings new drugs 'a step closer'
- Ha Noi strives for higher industry and trade growth in 2020
- Vietnam Business Forum opens in Ha Noi on Friday
- Boris Johnson's Brexit deal one step closer as it clears House of Commons hurdle
- UK lawmakers reject 'no deal' Brexit, take step closer to delaying departure
- Yards, rails and spurs: As the National Western opens, complex’s $1B renovation is a step closer to reality
Ha Noi’s railway a step closer to reality have 324 words, post on at October 9, 2016. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.