Aptly, the theme for its inaugural awards is trendsetters. The ETPanache Trendsetter Awards 2016 will represent all that the paper stands for: vision, gumption, impact and style. And of course, fun. They will recognise the efforts of entrepreneurs, innovators, newsmakers and athletes, whose stories inspire millions and whose services transform lives. Such people change the world for the better. They have ridden on the strength of a unique idea or ambition, and have been able to translate it into a high-impact reality. They also live, work and dress with flair.
Over the next few days, the category for each award will be revealed. The winners of each are harbingers of change, driven as they are by professional passion, personal elan and a commitment to quality.
This causes a happy quandary, as India is breaking new ground in a wide spectrum of fields. How to pick a winner from so many achievers? Candidates have been shortlisted, nominated and discussed. And by a process of elimination and editorial rigour, the game changers have been arrived at. The names of those trendsetting achievers will be announced in ETPanache in the coming weeks. As they share their unique inspirations, it is only fitting to raise a toast and celebrate what truly sets these trendsetters apart.
- Inspiring people on the Queen's Birthday Honours list – from 103-year-old poppy seller to host of celebs
- The selfless heroes nominated for The Sun’s Military Awards as we salute the finest Armed Forces in the world
- Dominant Djokovic, Serena claim top honours at Laureus Sports Awards
- PM Modi receives UN's highest environmental honour
- In honour of every struggle: Shakira, Jennifer Lopez to celebrate Latin culture at 2020 Super Bowl
- India Wins Four UNESCO Heritage Awards
- Bùi Xuân Phái Awards name winners
- TVS boss Venu Srinivasan becomes first Indian industrialist to receive prestigious Deming award
- Courage and humanity take centre stage at 20th Pride of Britain awards
- It's oh so cultural: the sharpest sounds of autumn 2016
- Maren Morris Wishes Her Parents a Happy 30th Anniversary With Throwback Video of Her First CMA Awards Win
- Who won at the British LGBT Awards 2019? All the winners including Little Mix
ET Panache Trendsetter Awards 2016: Inaugural awards to honour inspiring corporate trailblazers have 423 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at September 23, 2016. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.