Australia probes aluminum extrusion imports from Vietnam Tran Thu HCMC – Australia’s Anti-Dumping Commission has announced to initiate anti-dumping and anti-subsidy investigations into aluminum extrusion products imported from Vietnam and Malaysia. The products subject to the probes bear HS codes of 7604.10.00, 7604.21.00, 7604.29.00, 7608.10.00, 7608.20.00, 7610.10.00 and 7610.90.00, according to the Vietnam Competition Authority under the Ministry of Industry and Trade. The authority said the commission under Australia’s Department of Industry, Innovation and Science decided to start the investigations following a dumping claim by Australian aluminum extrusion manufacturer Capral Limited in late June. According to the plaintiff, Vietnamese aluminum extrusion products were dumped into the Australian market with a dumping margin of 10.19%. The company also claimed that aluminum product makers got subsidies from the Vietnamese Government, including preferential import tariffs for fixed assets, incentives on corporate income tax and tax incentives for non-agricultural land. Aluminum extrusion products from Vietnam and Malaysia are currently subject to a 5% tax rate when imported into the Australian market. Prior to a conclusion, Australia may impose anti-dumping or anti-subsidy duties on the aforementioned products imported from Vietnam and Malaysia 60 days after the investigations were launched if the commission finds sufficient evidence….
- Australia commits $7 mln for Vietnam’s post pandemic recovery
- Australia, U.N. agencies join Vietnam’s efforts to protect women and children from violence
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 3
- US probing tyre imports from South Korea, Thailand, Taiwan, Vietnam
- WB, Australia to help Vietnam mitigate impacts of COVID-19 and facilitate economic recovery
- AFC U19 Championship: Vietnam pooled with Saudi Arabia, Australia and Laos
- Jetstar Pacific rebranding boosts leading position of Vietnam Airlines
- Special flight brings home 344 Vietnamese from Australia, New Zealand
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES JULY 2
- Australia helps train Vietnamese vocational education specialists
Australia probes aluminum extrusion imports from Vietnam have 300 words, post on at August 18, 2016. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.