Hanoi (VNA) – The Hai Phong Industrial Zone Management Board has granted an investment license to Flat Group from Hong Kong (China) for a solar glass factory worth 200 million USD.
The factory will cover 21.8 hectares in the Dinh Vu Industrial Park, reported Dau Tu newspaper.
It is expected to put into operation in late 2017 with a capacity of producing about 580,000 tonnes of solar glass each year.
Hai Phong holds its position among the country’s top performers in foreign direct investment (FDI) attraction with 31 newly-registered and capital adjusted projects valued at more than 1.74 billion USD in the first five months of the year.
Large economic groups from Japan, the Republic of Korea (RoK) and Belgium chose Hai Phong to land their investments thanks to the northern port city’s favourable geographical location and potential.
The city is housing more than 450 valid FDI projects with a total registered capital of over 12 billion USD.-VNA
- Invest $200 Dollars - Invest in Yourself and Watch Your Money Grow
- Invest $200 - The Quickest Returns Imaginable
- Invest $200 to Make Gift Baskets and Bring in Great Money
- How to Make a Home Made Solar Panel
- A $200 Dollar Investment in Yourself
- Private Equity Investing - A Critique of 3 Common Approaches
- What to Invest in - Investing Your Money
- Building Your Own Solar Panels - Quick Start Guide
- Solar Panel Glass - Tempered Vs Plate
- Solar Hot Water - Smart Uses of Solar Technology