A choir perfromance titled “Look at the World” raising fund for the program “Thien Nhan and friends” will be held at Hanoi Opera House on July 20.
The project is organized each two years parallel with two surgeries within the program “Thien Nhan and friends” including choir performance, art exhibition and among.
“Look at the World” is a cultural meeting for art lovers, presenting a way to exchange hopes and reduce pains.
All the proceeds from ticket sales will be donated to the program “Thien Nhan and friends” that provides free genital reconstruction surgery to unfortunate children.
Thien Nhan is an abandoned boy who his right leg and genitals were taken by wild animals. He was abandoned by his teenage mother in a deserted garden for three days by after birth in Quang Nam Province. Tran Mai Anh, a young mother of two in Ha Noi, adopted him when he was two years old. She took him too many reconstructive doctors in Vietnam and abroad for operations. Now, Nhan has a chance at being a healthy boy and studies at a primary school in the capital.
- 'Little Hitler': Texas Boy, 7, Slammed for Selling Hot Chocolate to Raise Money for Donald Trump's Wall
- Boy raises money for border wall with hot chocolate stand
- Franconia Ski Club raising money toward performance center
- Dozens of students spend night outside, raise money
- "ZumbaFest" to honor and raise money for Ryan Clark, killed in Virginia Tech massacre
- Suncoast AIDS Theatre Project hosts "Love is the Cure" concert to raise money for PWAs
- Browns, Aramark recruiting volunteers from nonprofits, and now is as good a time as any to raise money
- UD students raise money for kids with cancer during UDance
- WATCH LIVE: UD students raise money for kids with cancer during UDance
- For two local women whose lives were touched by bipolar disorder, the art of raising money helps them cope with loss