posted on 05 Jul 2016, 09:34 1
1. Jimrod (Posts: 1575; Member since: 22 Sep 2014)
And if the pound goes back up does the price immediately come back down? In my experience… No.
posted on 05 Jul 2016, 09:53 0
2. tech2 (Posts: 3487; Member since: 26 Oct 2012)
Nice job pricing yourself out of the competition One Plus!
posted on 05 Jul 2016, 09:56 2
3. Shocky (unregistered)
Phonearena, you are scum.
posted on 05 Jul 2016, 11:29 0
4. Cyberthing (Posts: 127; Member since: 18 Nov 2014)
Damn, we aren’t officially separate yet but I understand because of the strength of the £.
posted on 07 Jul 2016, 17:06 0
5. tezzz (Posts: 23; Member since: 02 Jun 2014)
Disagree with the “excellent” customer service. Sent my S6 to the service centre twice with a hardware fault and they did not repair it (stating that they could not replicate the INTERMITTENT hardware fault that I demonstrated on video), went to a Samsung Customer experience store and they told me 72 hours minimum and I was not in the country that long, and then went to another Customer experience store and they told me 4 weeks repair time (I have already been 3 weeks without the phone at the repair centres!). Both of the Customer experience stores agreed it was a hardware fault…
- Netflix confirms over 22 million US subscribers will get a price hike in the coming months
- ‘Flash crash’ scythes 6% off British pound after Hollande warning
- Unilever warns of British price hikes as pound falls
- Should You Rush To Buy British Pounds Now That It's Cheaper After #Brexit?
- After weeks of pain at the pump, Mexicans are seeing effects of fuel price hikes spread to their grocery bills
- The British pound is climbing
- Petrol Price Hike: What's Next? Yet Another Price Hike?
- Price hike in rice is not due to lack of supply, says NFA
- Frustrated Malaysians Attack Najib's FB Post With Complaints About Price Hike
- Indonesian inflation edges up as fuel price hike looms