Binh Dinh mulls constructing MSW power plant Outgrow Energy Consult Co Ltd (OEC) based out of Bangkok, Thailand has unveiled its proposal to oversee construction of an electricity power plant utilizing municipal solid waste (MSW) technology at the Nhon Hoi Economic Zone. Details of the proposition were discussed in specific detail by Tipanan Sirichana, managing director of OEC at a recent meeting with the Binh Dinh Provincial People’s Committee. The Managing director said MSW technology is a more cost effective and environmentally friendly alternative to landfilling or composting technologies, which would require the province to purchase fuel to incinerate the waste. In contrast, MSW facilities are paid by the fuel suppliers to take the fuel (known as a ‘tipping fee’). The tipping fee is comparable to the fee charged to dispose of garbage at a landfill and would result in significant cost savings for the province. OEC specializes in project development services related to obtaining approval of power purchase agreements, engineering construction and funding services for power plant projects, said the OEC managing Director. The company has previously been actively involved in the construction of five power plants in Vietnam. Vietnam, Romania strengthen economic ties A Vietnam-Romania business forum took…
- Nation eases path for business
- Mumbai steps up to restore its architectural heritage: Here's a brief account of the journey so far
- Sony Teases CES Briefing With "The Future Is Coming," But No Word On PS5 Reveal
- HP launches HP Elite Dragonfly, a premium business laptop and Intel Project Athena poster child
- Carlos Ghosn is now free to speak out. Japan's reputation could suffer
- Sony Teases CES Briefing, Says "The Future Is Coming," But No Word On PS5 Reveal
- State Department Official Helped Christopher Steele With Business Concerns, Emails Show
- Tuesday briefing: 'Dangerous, disturbed, perverted'
- The British umpire: how the IFS became the most influential voice in the economic debate
- Boeing 737-800 that crashed in Tehran 'most popular model in skies'
BUSINESS IN BRIEF 13/7 have 336 words, post on at July 12, 2016. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.