Photojournalist Xavier Bourgois has picked up his camera to capture Hanoians in their favorite past times in parks and by the lakes. In his eyes, these public spaces represent a generation crossroads. Young men play shuttlecock by Thien Quang Lake. Vietnamese police officers doing martial arts in Lenin Garden. A young boy performing a BMX trick under a statue of Lenin in Lenin Garden. A young man works out in front of the lake in Lenin Park. Retired men play Chinese chess in Lenin Park. A young woman releases balloons into the air in Lenin Park. A couple poses for a photographer in a park in Tay Ho District. A young boy performs a skateboarding stunt in Lenin Park. A young boy on his skateboard in Lenin Park. Hip-Hop dancers perform at Ha Noi Creative City. Hip-Hop dancers perform at Ha Noi Creative City. An old man sits by Thien Quang Lake. Photo by VnExpress/Xavier Bourgois Follow VnExpress International on Facebook and Twitter.
- Shopping Local Makes Sense
- LETTERS: Find a concept that makes sense
- Editorial: Higher parking rates make sense in Buffalo's growing downtown
- '7th Heaven' alum Beverley Mitchell reveals she miscarried twins: 'My heart could not make sense of it'
- MLB rumors: Would Yankees-Troy Tulowitzki signing make sense?
- NFL rumors: Would ex-Panthers RB C.J. Anderson make sense for Eagles? 3 thoughts on how he would impact the offense
- Kyle Korver trade is latest signal that Cavs finally have rebuilding plan that makes sense
- Trading Paul Goldschmidt makes sense, but still painful
- Skipping bowl games makes sense (and cents) for NFL draft prospects
- Should Eagles re-hire ex-Vikings OC John DeFilippo in a Hue Jackson-type role? Here’s why that makes sense
To make sense of Hanoi, go to its parks have 295 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at May 19, 2016. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.