Anne McMillin, APR, has been promoted to editor, News and Publications, for the University of Nevada School of Medicine. She also accepted an invitation from the Association of American Medical Colleges’ Group on Institutional Advancement to serve as the public affairs representative to its steering committee. She currently serves on the board of directors for the Sierra Nevada Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America as vice president of professional development.
- A 16-Year-Old Black Boy Died After Staff At A Youth Facility Restrained Him. Now Three People Are Facing Charges.
- Number of Britons helping someone outside their own home by cooking meals, buying shopping or cleaning QUADRUPLED in April, data shows
- Mike Skinner: 'I can enjoy the past more knowing I have something people want to hear now'
- Coronavirus contract tracing: Woman infects 71 people in 60 seconds
- Dr. Tony Fauci pleads with young people who feel 'invulnerable' to the coronavirus to consider who they might harm if they catch it at bars in restaurants, telling them: 'If you get infected, you will infect someone'
- Am I proof that some people will never be immune to Covid-19? MoS's Ben Lazarus tested positive for the virus in March - but has tested NEGATIVE for antibodies three times
- BBC's Normal People to return for two specials after series breaks records
- Number of people employed has plunged by 650,000 since coronavirus chaos erupted after tumbling another 74,000 last month with 2.6million on benefits - amid warnings that a THIRD of firms plan to lay off staff soon
- Little People’s Tori Roloff insists her son Jackson, 3, is ‘not in pain’ after fan expresses concern over ‘bowed legs’
- Prominent people diagnosed with COVID-19
- As people stayed home, cyber fraud tripled during lockdown in Delhi
- Taiwan's industrial, service sectors hire fewer people
People on the move: April 29 have 286 words, post on www.rgj.com at April 28, 2016. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.