Major League Soccer (MLS) club DC United have extended their sponsorship agreement with security, health and engineering solutions company Leidos.
Under the deal, the firm remains the exclusive presenting partner and official jersey sponsor of the team, a role it has held since 2014.
The Leidos logo will continue to be displayed on the front of United’s playing jerseys, while company branding will remain throughout their home ground, the RFK Stadium, and across all club media and marketing collateral.
Financial terms of the deal, which also includes support for United’s community initiatives, have not been released.
″We are honoured to extend our partnership with Leidos,” said Jason Levien, DC United’s managing general partner.
“We thank Roger Krone and the 18,000 employees of Leidos for their continued support and collaboration, and we look forward to working together toward continued success, both on and off of the field, as we head into our new home at Buzzard Point.”
United’s 2016 MLS season kicks off on 6th March 6 when they play the LA Galaxy.
- MLS 3 Things: Unstoppable Martinez grills DC in surge toward record
- DC attorney general sues DoorDash for pocketing tips
- Did Bradley Wright-Philips' success show MLS's weakness or its strength?
- La Galaxy Honour David Beckham On MLS Opening Day
- Titans unveiled the Nightwing supersuit before the Season 2 finale on the DC Universe streaming service
- MLS takes big step with All-Star Game update
- Alexi Lalas praises "cruel, but not unfair" MLS Playoffs
- ActivePDF Renews Partnership with 2019 Charles Schwab Cup Winner Scott McCarron
- DC Universe's Stargirl episodes will air on The CW a day after airing on the WarnerMedia streaming service
- MLS to meet Mexican league counterparts in All-Star Game
MLS side DC United present Leidos renewal have 297 words, post on www.foxsports.com at February 18, 2016. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.