(VOVworld) – The 14th plenum of the 11th Party Central Committee closed in Hanoi on Wednesday. Party leader Nguyen Phu Trong said the meeting was a success and completed preparations for the 12th National Party Congress.
He said that members of the Party Central Committee reached consensus on the signing and ratification of the Trans-pacific Partnership Agreement in conformity to laws on signing and joining international treaties. Mr. Trong said: “The TPP will bring great benefits but also opportunities and challenges to Vietnam. These challenges have been identified during Vietnam’s 30 years of renewal and international integration. With efforts, creativity, and determination of the Party, army, people, and the business community, we are confident that we will overcome all challenges and grasp opportunities created by the TPP to achieve rapid, sustainable growth.” Regarding personnel preparations for the 12th National Party Congress, Mr. Trong said: “The Party Central Committee discussed and approved a number of nominees from the 11th tenure for re-election and a list of candidates for the 12th tenure.”
Mr. Trong said the Party Central Committee also agreed on the politburo’s proposed list of members of the 12th National Party Congress’s presidium, secretariat, and committee to verify delegates’ eligibility. He said the 14th plenum of the 11th Party Central Committee fulfilled its set agenda.
- The 12th plenum of the 11th Party Central Committee closes
- The 14th meeting of Party Central Committee openned in Hanoi
- The 14th meeting of Party Central Committee openned in Hanoi - Viet Nam - News
- Nhandan Newspaper - Party Central Committee closes second meeting
- Party Central Committee closes second meeting
- Party Central Committee ends 14th Plenum
- Party Central Committee discuss development plan
- Announcement of Party Central Committee’s 11th plenum
- Party central committee wraps up 13th meeting