(VOVworld) – The Ministry of Science and Technology and the French Development Agency launched a project to develop Geographical Indications in Vietnam. The 1.3 million USD project is intended to improve the registration and management system of geographical indications by developing a new approach based on the experience of European countries, particularly France. It will also help Vietnam integrate in the field regionally and globally.
Deputy Minister of Science and Technology Tran Viet Thanh said that Vietnam needs to boost the production and commercialization of its farm products for extensive and sustainable economic integration. He said: “We need appropriate policies and solutions to make geographical indications an effective tool to boost the production and commercialization of products. We also need breakthroughs in methodology when it comes to policy and reality. The results of the project will fine-tune institutions and increase the role of geographical indications in the market, contributing to economic cooperation between Vietnam and EU countries, including France.”
- Small-scale development might help improve Salt Lake neighborhoods, expert says
- Robust economic development programs help bring industry to Eastern Kentucky
- ADA Furnishes Top Magento Ecommerce Developers Rankings’19
- TopDevelopers.co declares the list of productive Web and Software Development Firms in USA, India and UK for April 2019
- N.Y. City affordable housing developer seeks tax incentives for apartment complex renovation
- List of Top Mobile App Developers Who Braved Their Rivals
- ADA Exhibits Top Magento e-Commerce Developers on its Podium
- St. Tammany group unveils 5-year economic development plan
- Wilson Foundation awards $2.8 million grant for waterfront development
- Lawsuits against ex-Cuomo economic development aide dismissed
- The Apache® Software Foundation Celebrates 20 Years of Community-led Development "The Apache Way"
- Latest List of Top Android App Developers Emanates From ADA Leaderboard
French Development Agency helps to develop Geographical Indications in Vietnam have 274 words, post on at November 11, 2015. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.