Vietnam’s exports of telephones and their components hit nearly 20 billion USD, a year-on-year increase of 31.1 percent, in the first eight months this year, according to the General Statistics Office.
Exports of electronics and computers and their components reached 9.9 billion USD, increasing by 51.8 percent from a year ago.
Vietnam’s largest telephone and related components importers include China and the Republic of Korea.
In terms of import revenue for the last eight months, the import revenue of electronics and computers and related components was 15.1 billion USD, up 35.3 percent.
Meanwhile, that of telephones and related components was 7.1 billion USD, up 36.6 percent.-VNA
- Hemp, Inc. Announces Farm Bill Could Drive $20 Billion Hemp Industry
- Alibaba Singles' Day sales hit $10 billion in first hour
- EU eyes tariffs on $23 billion of American goods if Trump taxes cars
- Massive $867 Billion Farm Bill Pushes Hemp Legalization Near the Finish Line, Hemp, Inc. Reports
- NEW REPORT: Worldwide Legal Cannabis Spending Hits $12.2 Billion in 2018, projected to Grow 38% to $16.9 Billion in 2019
- Cryptocurrency Daily News Bulletin: December 20_ 2018
- China's Trade Gap With U.S. Hits Record $323 Billion In December
- Proposed $8.5 billion Plaquemines LNG terminal and pipeline faces environmental review
- World markets slide on slowing Chinese export data
- IP occupancy rate hits nearly 75 percent
- CPP Fund Totals $368.3 Billion at Second Quarter Fiscal 2019
- Targa Resources Partners LP Prices Upsized $1.5 Billion Offering of Senior Notes
Telephone exports hit 20 billion USD have 230 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 7, 2015. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.