PANO – Sr. Lt. Gen. Ngo Xuan Lich, Director of the General Department of Politics of the Vietnam People’s Army, highly spoke of achievements by the Government’s Cipher Board at its 9th Party Congress for the term of 2015-2020, which was held on August 6th in Hanoi.
Gen. Lich underlined the solidarity and proactivity of the board’s party committee to fulfil all goals set in the resolution of the board’s 8th Party Congress. He also highlighted the board’s staff function on cipher work, provision of secret, precise and timely information, and good performance of international cooperation on cipher.
In terms of the board’s orientations, goals and missions in the 2015-2020 period, Gen. Lich asked its party committee to grasp thoroughly the Party, the State, the Central Military Commission, the Ministry of National Defence’s guidelines and resolutions on military-defence work and national protection as well as to raise awareness of its top political mission of ensuring information secrecy. For this end, they should heighten the agency’s staff vigilance, actively and resolutely spoil hostile forces’ sabotage schemes and raise their ability of giving recommendations on cipher work.
The general also reminded them to boost scientific studies, learn more network security; take measures to deal with communication warfare in a timely way; produce more hi-tech cipher equipment; improve its staff’s expertise and develop the board to meet with the mission of protecting the nation in the new context and contributing to the cause of national industrialization and modernization.
* The same day, at the Party Congress of the Tank Arm in the period of 2015-2020, Sr. Lt. Gen. Mai Quang Phan, Deputy Director of the General Department of Politics highly appreciated the unit’s party committee for their accomplishments during their last term.
Gen. Phan also asked them to specify their staff function on building up forces, providing equipment for tank forces in the elite, strong, highly mobile direction. The arm was requested to conduct training in line with combat reality to raise practice and mobility capacity, and to master new weapons. Moreover, troops should heighten their firm stance and combat spirit while their material and spiritual life should also be improved.
* Also on August 6th, the 11th Party Congress of the General Department of Logistics in the 2015-2020 term took place in the presence of Sr. Lt. Gen. Le Huu Duc, Deputy Minister of National Defence.
A report was delivered by the department’s executive committee of the outgoing Party Committee. Accordingly, the department’s Party Committee succeeded in giving recommendations to the seniors; ensuring logistics for task performance of the whole army, such as combat readiness, unexpected missions, search and rescue; effectively applying many logistic devices in reality.
Addressing the congress, Gen. Duc praised the department for their good results in task performance. He asked the party committee of the General Department of Logistics to be aware of coming advantages and disadvantages in logistics to submit recommendations ensuring logistics for combat readiness, training, and improvements to troops’ life.
In the new term, the unit’s Party Committee was requested to direct the completion of providing fresh water for troops, the implementation of boosting production and improvement of combined strength to meet requirements in the new context.
Translated by Mai Huong
- Donald Trump v Congress
- UABA holds 41st annual meeting in Washington
- US partial government shutdown becomes longest in history
- Who has Donald Trump fired and who has resigned from his administration?
- Obstacles litter privatization path in Brazil under Bolsonaro
- POLITICO Brussels Playbook, presented by Bayer: New EU Cablegate — Peeking over the Brexit cliff edge — Trump’s ambassador strikes back
- POLITICO London Playbook: Drone drama — Mattis resigns — Brexit bulldog out
- Macron ends year with humbling fall from grace
- Trump’s Inquisitors: How far will the Democrats go with their new found investigative powers?
- Full transcript of "Face the Nation" on January 13, 2019
- UN Envoy, Opposition SNC Discuss Syria Constitutional Committee
- 30 Years Later, Russia Aims To Rewrite The Soviet War In Afghanistan
Army units hold Party Congress have 673 words, post on at August 7, 2015. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.