Coming to Pu Mat in summer, visitors will have a marvelous opportunity to admire breathtaking and picturesque scenes and to row on romantic Giang river.
Covering 194,000ha, Pu Mat National Park lies on the eastern side of Truong Son mountain range and spreads across three districts of Nghe An province –Tuong Duong, Con Cuong and Anh Son.
- Your summer holidays have gone up in smoke: British families start cancelling holidays to France as crisis in Calais grows after striking ferry workers block roads with burning tyres
- Top ten geek holiday destinations
- Coast through summer: 10 itineraries for the UK seaside
- Beach tours popular this summer: travel firms
- The very wholesome holidays of the royals who DON'T mind being pictured: European Queens and Princesses show off their family bike tours and trips to the seaside
- Holiday season hits fever pitch as tours book up
- Travel firms 'cashing in on terror': Families forced to pay extra to switch holidays from Tunisia
- Lonely Planet’s top travel destinations for 2020 have very surprising entry for the UK
- Parliament to debate cost of term-time holidays as firms are accused of 'cashing in'
- Britney Spears shares throwback snaps of herself cuddling up with beau Sam Asghari during summer Miami getaway: 'I always have a great time with this one'