Bill Gates status as an active humanitarian and welfare worker qualifies him as a great authority on predicting what he sees in the future of mankind.
Bill Gates admits that he is very optimistic about the issues that the mankind is facing. The poverty levels and overpopulation issues will be reduced to a considerable numbers. He predicts that technology and advancement will be a step towards bringing an end to a lot of problems that mankind faces today.
Talking about the end of mankind, Bill Gates is very sure about what is going to happen. He says that most people think that natural disasters will not be the end of the world contrary to the popular belief. So the world will not end with volcanoes bursting or the world freezing over, Gates says that the more he has studied it, the less probable it seems.
So will it be war? And moreover a nuclear war? With two World Wars having already struck and so much death following. So a lot of people think that mankind will end in the blaze of a nuclear war but Gates does not agree.
According to Gates there is one way that has caused a lot of death more than the natural disasters and war. It’s disease. Gates says that the end of mankind will be in the form of disease. Gates has valid reasons to promote his theory.
Gates say that even though medical science has advanced, the mutation is getting more rapid and affective with advance in medicine and technology and mankind is face with newer forms of disease with each passing years including HINI flu, Ebola, world flu and many others that have caused death across borders.
Speaking of borders, the rate of immigration and international travel has increased by a great volume which also ensures the propagation of disease across borders. Ebola virus was transported to US and UK more by international immigrants and travelers than the local population infecting one another.
And the underdeveloped world is already afflicted with overpopulation, so if one is seriously concerned with numbers, there is a lot of death toll numbers in the underdeveloped world and while WHO might claim that it has everything under control.
The outbreak of different diseases has actually proven that WHO is not ready for a wide scale containment of disease. In fiction, Dan Brown has already depicted the inability of WHO to actually contain the outspread of disease.
The probability of a zombie inflicted future is becoming more of a sure sign and zombification is triggered by an onset of some ugly virus that will cause humans to be turned into zombies. Fiction and Hollywood is already emphasizing that this is the most probable way mankind will end.
World War Z and Walking Dead has proven that the world will fall in horrible ways and although there is a huge fan following for both, many people are not agreeable to the probability of becoming a zombie.
- India, standing tall amid pandemic
- Bill Gates Gives His Thoughts on When the World Will 'Be Back to Normal' From COVID Pandemic
- Fear and COVID in hotel quarantine: What it's like flying overseas right now
- Our Truth, Tā Mātou Pono: In the eye of the taniwha - the lived experience of pandemic racism
- Climate collapse: The people who fear society is doomed
- Covid-19: Time to retrain inactive pilots to fly again
- Two illegal entrants from Cambodia confirmed positive for coronavirus
- Hong Kong Flu And COVID: How 'No Lockdown' Harold Wilson Proved to Be Better PM Than Boris Johnson
- Hundreds of thousands of deaths averted because of COVID vaccines
- Top 10 ways life is different in the Covid Era
- Opinion: Why have we failed women so badly during COVID?
- Coronavirus world: Science and math key to managing
Bill Gates Fears Pandemics Most have 636 words, post on www.i4u.com at May 27, 2015. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.