I should have known that the VW Rabbit would be really good at taking jumps. This little diesel VW has juuust enough power to get some decent air, and the soft snow handles what the lack of suspension travel likely cannot. I’m just amazed I never thought of this before. Contact the author at [email protected]
- This Owner-Built 1984 VW Rabbit Packs A 550hp LS Punch!
- Would you want a VW Rabbit diesel hybrid that gets 69 MPG?
- TopGear.com America Does It! Builds 84-mpg, ’81 VW Rabbit For Under $7000
- TopGear America Sets Out To Build 70 MPG, 7 Sec 0-60 VW Rabbit for $7000
- Junkyard Treasure: 1981 Volkswagen Rabbit Diesel
- Twist and shout: driving the VW Up GTI on the Amalfi Coast
- Project Rev: Original Owners — 1964 VW
- VW's Electric Pikes Peak Prototype Isn't Silent
- Upcoming VW Viloran MPV Should Look Pretty Much Just Like This
- The high life: the 1980s VW Golf that nearly won Pikes Peak
This VW Rabbit Jump Is Almost Too Perfect have 168 words, post on jalopnik.com at March 30, 2015. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.