Fox News strategic analyst Lt. Col. Ralph Peters (Ret.) weighed in on “Hannity” tonight about the Iran nuclear deal negotiations. “Iran has really screwed us royally again,” Peters said. “Give me one example of one single tangible benefit the American people have gotten from these negotiations with Iran. I can give you a long list of advantages Iran has gotten.” “Now we have this spectacle of the secretary of state of the United States of America begging, begging the Iranians to give him something, just give him something, some piece of paper, a fact sheet that he can wave around tomorrow and say we got a deal,” Peters said. He quipped, “It’s pretty interesting that we’ve extended the negotiations to April Fools’ Day.” Lt. Col Michael Waltz (Ret.) explained, “What has me so concerned is that the administration has managed to paint this issue as diplomacy versus war,” Waltz said. Watch the video above to hear more on “Hannity.” TRENDING on Fox News Insider: Amazing Ultrasound Video Captures Unborn Baby Clapping This WWII Vet Waited 67 Years For VA Benefits Because of Missing Records You Won’t Believe Why This 4-Year-Old Rode the Bus Alone at 3 A.M.
- [TRENDING] 2013's Biggest April Fools' Day Pranks Online
- This isn’t the first time Google had to take back part of its April Fools’ Day joke
- Netflix let John Stamos prank its subscribers for April Fools’ Day
- Google’s April Fools’ Day trick lets you play ‘Ms. Pac-Man’ in Google Maps
- 9 Brands That Didn't Resort To Making GST Jokes On April Fools' Day
- Reflections on April Fools’ Day: Rule of law, not rule of a President
- Happy April Fools’ Day: Here’s one of the greatest military pranks we’ve ever seen
- April Fool’s Day
- Did Google Make You Smell Your Screen Yesterday? April Fools!
- Our resilience and an April Fool’s Day joke
Peters: 'Interesting We've Extended Iran Negotiations to April Fools' Day' have 327 words, post on insider.foxnews.com at March 31, 2015. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.