The InterContinental Lijiang Ancient Town Resort has formally opened its doors with a series of celebrations which showcase how this strategically positioned design-inspired hotel celebrates the finest of traditions ofChina and South-East Asia whilst providing modern, well-appointed facilities. Situated in the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Lijiang, the InterContinental Lijiang’s formal opening was attended by He Xianzhong, Chairman of Lijiang Yulong Tourism Co., Ltd; Geoffrey Lee, Vice President of Design & Engineering, Greater China, IHG (InterContinental Hotels Group); Constance Cheong, General Manager of the InterContinental Lijiang Ancient Town Resort, and other senior executives from IHG.“Our highly-experienced front-of-house and MICE teams mean that every guest can feel looked after like an individual. Regardless of the season, Lijiang offers un-rivalled opportunities to seeYunnan culture and the surrounding countryside. The InterContinental Lijiang Ancient Town Resort offers an enhanced concierge service so visitors can enjoy insider tips on where to visit.”“As visitors to Lijiang become increasingly sophisticated, we believe the addition of hotels that can meet their needs is fundamental to securing long-term development of tourism in the region.”
- Lake Como’s stellar hotel and restaurant openings
- From a town of industry to a city of culture?
- Q&A: The Open at Royal Portrush
- Discovering Assos: History, nature and the Aegean
- Peek inside one of the great mill houses
- Passport to paradise: Top destinations for summer 2019
- Your guide to the ultimate 50 days out in Suffolk this summer
- Kıyıkışlacık: Bodrum's most tranquil corner
- Spend the weekend in…North Devon
- The 49 best FREE days out you need to do in Hertfordshire
- Shen Yun: Fighting Communism
- A response to E. Zurof regarding A. Ramanauskas-Vanagas
The InterContinental Lijiang Ancient Town Resort formally opens have 266 words, post on www.traveldailynews.asia at February 10, 2015. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.