VietNamNet Bridge – Leopold Vincent spends his time on meals in a completely different way. He lives all alone, but the middle-aged Frenchman prepares a lot of food for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The food is not only for himself or his guests, but also for 40 cats and one dog he is taking care of. Over the past four years, he has not only offered three meals a day for all of his animals, but also taken care of them, giving them the best living conditions, and above all, his tender love. (more…)
- Perdue makes first report on animal welfare efforts
- New legislation to protect woodland from beetle
- U.S. Plans End to Protections for Gray Wolves
- Top excuses used by Brits to escape car hire damage charges – including wild animals and car park trolleys
- Felipe Massa vs world’s fastest animal: Brazilian ready for flying start to Formula E career after racing a peregrine falcon
- World’s Most Trafficked Mammal Pangolin Finally Gets Protection With Complete Trade Ban
- Oh deer, watch out! – Volvo developing system to avoid collision with wild animals
- Paul Ryan says his SUV was ‘eaten by animals.’ Here’s how to protect your vehicle from wildlife.
- Celebrate and support a 150 year old animal shelter
- Tiger attacks founder of Arizona nonprofit animal rescue
Frenchman's call for animal protection have 228 words, post on at November 15, 2014. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.