VietNamNet Bridge – Leopold Vincent spends his time on meals in a completely different way. He lives all alone, but the middle-aged Frenchman prepares a lot of food for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The food is not only for himself or his guests, but also for 40 cats and one dog he is taking care of. Over the past four years, he has not only offered three meals a day for all of his animals, but also taken care of them, giving them the best living conditions, and above all, his tender love. (more…)
- The Animal Protective Association's New Yoga and Kittens Program Is Purr-fect
- Meat industry sues California for animal protection 'overreach'
- Yarmouth students learn the art of animal protection
- California Bans Pet Stores From Selling Non-Rescue and Shelter Animals
- Monterey animal welfare group offers reward in alleged animal mutilation case
- Freezing Temps Dangerous for Animals Not Used to Cold
- Green Thumb Industries’ Dogwalkers Cannabis Brand Partners with Animal Rescue Organizations to Raise Awareness
- Police Rescue 'Hungry Gerbil' By Force After Jailed Owner Refuses Entry to Animal Organization
- Wildlife officials: Treat collared deer like any other animal
- Kentucky’s animal laws are weak — does Louisville need an abuser registry?
Frenchman's call for animal protection have 210 words, post on at November 15, 2014. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.