VietNamNet Bridge – Leopold Vincent spends his time on meals in a completely different way. He lives all alone, but the middle-aged Frenchman prepares a lot of food for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The food is not only for himself or his guests, but also for 40 cats and one dog he is taking care of.
Over the past four years, he has not only offered three meals a day for all of his animals, but also taken care of them, giving them the best living conditions, and above all, his tender love.
- In pictures: The animals caught in California's wildfires
- Michael Vick lobbies for law to protect animals in hot cars
- Michael Vick to lobby for law to protect animals in hot cars
- Baltimore Ravens to cut Terrence Cody, reportedly under investigation for animal cruelty
- Animal rights activists planning protest against Mike Vick this Sunday
- PETA sends letter to Arthur Blank on team’s decision to cut Shembo
- Pentagon Releases Photos and Video of al-Baghdadi Raid
- Hunting club may cancel endangered rhino hunt
- 5 Things to know about the Tour de France Stage 17
- The Latest: Pinot out of contention at Tour de France
- Tour contenders kept safe on crash-marred stage 5 of Tour
- 1,300-pound show horse slaughtered on Florida farm
Frenchman's call for animal protection have 201 words, post on at November 15, 2014. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.