VietNamNet Bridge – Leopold Vincent spends his time on meals in a completely different way. He lives all alone, but the middle-aged Frenchman prepares a lot of food for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The food is not only for himself or his guests, but also for 40 cats and one dog he is taking care of.
Over the past four years, he has not only offered three meals a day for all of his animals, but also taken care of them, giving them the best living conditions, and above all, his tender love.
- Should animals be given more rights? The documentary 'Citizen Animal' tries to answer
- The Case for Treating Animals as Humans
- Animal Hero Awards: Incredible stories of bravery from heroes of animal world
- Vets fear anti-vax pet owners are putting their animals' health at risk
- MPs vote on banning wild animals from circuses after years of delays
- After bushfires this 'low-tech' shelter could protect small native animals from being preyed on by feral cats, foxes
- Animal Hero Awards: Four-legged friends hog the limelight as stars come out to honour achievements
- Amanda Holden falls to the floor as large playful dog jumps on her at Animal Hero Awards
- One million species of plants and animals are now threatened with EXTINCTION, UN warns in landmark 1,000-page report that says we must eat less meat, walk more and ditch plastics to save the planet
- Actress Rooney Mara tells of 'awful' and 'devastating' conditions inside British animal farms as she joins animal rights organisation for undercover investigation revealing horrors including mother pigs 'trapped and crushing their own babies'
- EPA Reauthorizes Use of 'Dangerous' 'Cyanide Bombs' That Kill Thousands of Animals Every Year
- Animal rights activists are ordered to tear down 'misleading' billboard calling for captive dolphin breeding at Sea World to be banned
Frenchman's call for animal protection have 290 words, post on at November 15, 2014. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.