Vietnam always gives the highest priority to fostering its special ties with Laos and is willing to share socio-economic development experience with the neighbour.
Both host and guest noted with pleasure that the two countries’ ministries and localities have coordinated closely to realise the conclusion of the 36th meeting of the Inter-Governmental Committee and prepare for the 37 th session.
- Vietnam still needs coal-fired thermal power
- Transforming Vietnam into a regional energy powerhouse
- Made in India? Vietnam? Mexico?
- Samsung's new 8-inch Galaxy Tab A includes S Pen support
- Novaland posts solid development in first-half of 2019
- One of Indiana’s new congressmen is a Vietnam veteran, a farmer … and a scientist
- Vietnam`s 10 outstanding sci-tech events in 2018 named
- China vows to fight the Trump administration on its tariff hike
- Samsung quietly launches the budget-friendly Galaxy Tab A Plus (2019) with S Pen support
- Iran’s President Hints Trump Has ‘Nazi Disposition’, Calls Sanctions ‘Economic Terrorism’
- Dutch producers Volya Films and Waterland Film win co-pro support
- Ethiopian Crash Victims Were Aid Workers, Doctors, Students
Vietnam vows to support Laos' socio-economic development have 185 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at October 7, 2014. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.