A youth exchange programme between Vietnam and Japan was concluded on September 10 after a number of joint events. The programme, organised by the southern province of Binh Phuoc, in collaboration with Lotus University ( Ho Chi Minh City ) and the Asia Association of Education and Exchange, aimed to strengthen sustainable development and facilitate cultural exchange between Vietnam and Japan. During the five-day event, 18 youth delegates from Japan lived with five Vietnamese families in Dong Xoai town, visited outstanding youth-run farms to learn about effective agricultural models, and met with the province’s Association of Young Entrepreneurs. (more…)
- Vietnam, Japan agree to enhance exchanges between parliamentarians
- Vietnam-Japan U13 international football tourney gets underway
- Democratic congresswoman Debbie Dingell comes close to tears after Donald Trump suggests her late congressman husband John is in hell - as White House press secretary says it was just 'a riff'
- Vietnam, Japan boost parliamentary friendship
- Persecution of Christians 'coming close to genocide' in Middle East – report
- Among Vietnam’s youth, online influencers are the equals of any other media: research
- Vietnam cuts reference exchange rate
- Vietnam Japan fresh joint venture, Sharp - NSN, the handshake for new direction of solar power
- Yarn And Craft Exchange Coming Up At Suffield Library
- Next phase of Japan ties kickstarted
Vietnam-Japan youth exchange comes to a close have 221 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at September 10, 2014. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.