Vietnam wants to deepen the friendship and cooperation with Mexico in all fields and soon reach an agreement on establishing a joint committee on trade, investment and economic cooperation with the country.
He suggested the two sides increase all-level delegation exchanges and utilise efficiently political consultation mechanisms between the two foreign ministries.
He said the Mexican parliament pledges to continue supporting the development of cooperation between the two countries and the two national assemblies in areas of their strength such as economics, agriculture, education, culture and traditional medicine.
Both sides agreed to further work together at multilateral forums of international organisations like the United Nations and the World Trade Organisation to protect mutual interests, increase the position of each country, and contribute to peace, stability, cooperation and development in the region and the world.
Earlier, the guest was welcomed by Vice Chairman of the National Assembly Huynh Ngoc Son who described Mexico as one of the top Latin American partners that Vietnam wants to boost all-around ties.
The legislator expressed his belief that the Mexican parliament will support efforts of both countries in increasing high-level delegation exchanges and trade.
- Vietnam to host two Air Logistics Hubs of Southeast Asia stature
- Budweiser wants to take on China, the world's largest beer market where local brews rule
- Donald Trump savours trade deal with Canada and Mexico
- Opinion: Donald Trump’s farcical deal with Mexico is a lesson for Brexit
- Mexican President Wants to Avoid Confrontation With Trump Over Migration Issue
- Trump: We Will Get Rid of NAFTA Name, Calling it US-Mexico Trade Agreement
- Mexico & Vietnam biggest winners from US-China trade war
- Lukashenko: Belarus-Vietnam economic ties should be as good as political relations
- My dad the Vietnam War photographer
- Drugs kill seven at Vietnam music festival
- The world America made — and Trump wants to unmake
- India's S-400 Purchase: Russia is 'Very Important Defense-Related' Ally – Prof
Vietnam wants to enhance relation with Mexico have 361 words, post on hanoitimes.vn at August 20, 2014. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.