Maritime security, cooperation top ASEAN forum’s agenda
Representatives from Southeast Asian nations have begun discussions on maritime security and cooperation at a regional meeting which opened in Danang city, central Vietnam, on August 27.
The ASEAN Maritime Forum, the fifth of its kind, aims to highlight ASEAN’s key role in boosting maritime cooperation, building confidence, and promoting solidarity in the region.
The AMF-5 is also expected to ensure security, safety and freedom of navigation in the East Sea in accordance with international law, including the 1982 UN Convention on the Law of the Sea (UNCLOS), and the 2002 ASEAN-China Declaration on the Conduct of Parties in the East Sea (DOC) towards formulating a Code of Conduct in the region (COC).
- On Twitter, More Fake News Than Facts Shared By Humans, Not Bots
- Observer picture archive: the Prague Spring, 27 July 1968
- Comments for : Evidence of paid anti-Google bias in patent "news" coverage is troubling
- Comments for : Fox News reporter: A7 processor for the Apple iPhone 5S is 31% faster than the A6 chip
- Comments for : All the news that's fit to split: China demands Apple pulls the New York Times app from the App Store
- Comments for : Mark Zuckerberg thinks the idea of fake news affecting the election is 'crazy'
- Comments for : BeatsX, the neckbuds powered by Apple's W1 chip, are 27% off, grab a pair for $109
- Comments for : Google battles fake news by introducing "Fact Checks" to search results
- Comments for : Report of Steve Jobs' death mistakenly repeated on CBS News.com
- Comments for : Obama Android app provides news about the President
- Huawei CEO calls out competitors “using politics” to kill U.S. deal
- Trump Says He Wants Skilled Migrants But Creates New Hurdles
Political News 27/8 have 273 words, post on at August 27, 2014. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.