VietNamNet Bridge – Over the past two days, heavy downpours have caused widespread flooding in northern mountainous provinces after Typhoon Rammasun struck the region.
At least 27 people were killed and two remain missing.
Rising floodwaters prompted an evacuation of more than 5,500 houses from low-lying areas to higher ground, including 5,000 households in Lang Son province. Lang Son also has 5,800 out of a total of 5,902 inundated houses in the entire northern mountainous region, according to initial reports.
- Here’s everything we know about ‘Ant-Man and the Wasp’
- BioPolis – When Dreams Are Fulfilled
- Nextdoor Offers Digital Path to Neighborliness
- Infamous 2 Walkthrough
- Facebook had to buy Instagram: Here’s why and what it means for you
- Top X List: Double-Feature at the GotGame MultiPlex
- Hands on: Memoto life logging camera prototype debuts at SXSW
- The best PS4 games
- Analysis: What Teaches Us About Hyperreality
- Face-Off: The Last of Us Remastered
Photos: Lang Son ravaged by floods have 172 words, post on at July 23, 2014. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.