President of the Conference of ASEAN Journalists (CAJ) Benny Antiporda has opposed China’s continued aggressive actions in all waters that it now claims as “part” of its national territory.
Specifically, China’s actions have now seriously affected its relationship with the two CAJ members, the Philippines and Vietnam, both of whom are now at the “receiving end” of China’s bullying tactics in the East Sea.
- Rights group accuses China of 'systematic campaign of human rights violations' against Muslims
- Kilkenny Group opposes revised Goodman €100m office plan
- US-Based Research Group Says China Boosts Coal Power Despite Gov't Restrictions
- Facebook Staffers Create Closed Group Opposing Company's 'Political Monoculture'
- Residents group opposes new Casement plans
- EU business group laments China's 'reform deficit'
- Human rights and women journalists groups granted Finnish democracy award
- Groups call for Government action on housing ahead of pre-budget protest
- Azerbaijani FM: Armed aggression by Armenia against Azerbaijan still represents major threat to int`l, regional peace
- 'This is China, Leave Immediately': PLA Sends US Spy Plane Stern Warning