This week’s HELLO! magazine has exclusive details of David Beckham’s plans for Victoria Beckham’s special day, which falls on 17 April
It’s fair to say that 2014 is the year that Victoria and David Beckham have more than fulfilled their dreams. The pair continue to dominate the worlds of sport and fashion – with the former pop star’s shows the toast of New York Fashion Week, and David revealing exciting plans for a US soccer team.
This week’s HELLO! magazine – issue 1315 – has exclusive details of what plans are afoot for the elegant brunette’s special day, which falls on 17 April.
A source close to the family tells the publication where Victoria wants to celebrate, and reveals that though she’s not really a big party girl, David has other ideas and could very well be planning something.
The sportsman flew to the Big Apple with their sons for Victoria’s highly anticipated runway presentations. At the first, the boys sat proudly in the front row with two-year-old Harper, who had travelled ahead with her mum a few days earlier.
The former Spice Girl was delighted by the full family turnout . The source exclusively tells HELLO! :”The boys went to endless football games to see their dad in action, so Victoria is excited for them to have a better understanding of what their mummy does.”
Her boys – Brooklyn, 14, Romeo, 11, and Cruz, who turns nine next week – have much to be proud of in their mother. She has turned her passion for fashion into a multimillion-pound business, with clients all over the world.
Such is the strength of her brand that the first standalone Victoria Beckham store will open in London's fashionable Dover Street in September and she will also soon open a permanent office in New York for her US-based clients.
With so much going on career wise for both Victoria and David – who is busy making plans for his Miami-based Major Soccer League team – the couple will no doubt be delighted for the chance for a brief break for the former Spice Girl’s milestone birthday; and they certainly have plenty to celebrate.
For all the details of Victoria’s 40th bash and the celebrity guests expected to attend, see the current issue of HELLO! magazine, on sale now.
For extra photos, video and enriched content, download our iPad app from Apple iTunes here
- David and Victoria Beckham organise special birthday treat for daughter Harper
- 'It may be four instead of five': Spice Girls manager Simon Fuller confirms a tour IS in the pipeline... but hints Victoria Beckham will not be involved
- 'David and I have come a long way': Victoria Beckham muses over her marriage as she leads the stars reflecting on their 2019 in legion of sweet posts
- David and Victoria Beckham surprise Harper, 8, with new puppy Sage for Christmas
- From David and Victoria Beckham to Tess Daly and Vernon Kay – these famous couples have barely aged in 20 years
- Inside the Beckham family's £20m Beverly Hills rental: Lavish £20,000 a month hilltop mansion boasts indoor cinema, zen garden and infinity pool
- David Beckham pokes fun at Victoria’s age as she gets fed-up with him playing Lego
- David Beckham plays with his new Lego as Victoria challenges him to a complicated Star Wars set
- 'Galactico' to the Galaxy: How Brand Beckham conquered the US
- Romeo Beckham, 17, declares his love for girlfriend Mia Regen as the couple cosy up while spending NYE together in Cornwall
- Romeo Beckham shares unseen family pics of David and Victoria – then cuddles up to girlfriend Mia Regen
- David Beckham awarded Miami MLS franchise
Victoria Beckham 40th birthday plans exclusively revealed have 602 words, post on www.hellomagazine.com at February 10, 2014. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.