* See the Top 40 best-selling models by clicking on the title! *
After dropping by a harsh 27% in 2012, the Vietnamese new car market is back up a splendid 37% in 2013 to 110,519 registrations. The best-seller remains unchanged though: the Toyota Fortuner is #1 for the 2nd year running thanks to sales up 32% to 8,067 units and 7.3% share. The Toyota Innova is up one spot and 42% to #2 with 6,011 sales and 5.4% while the Toyota Camry is up an even more impressive 82% to #3 and 5,730 units. In fact, Toyota monopolises the Top 5 this year with the Corolla up 18% but down two spots to #4 and the Vios up 22% but down one to #5.
Replacing the Kia Morning #1 in 2011, the Kia Picanto is up 636% and 18 ranks to land at #6 with 3,756 sales, the best-selling non-Toyota in the country. The Kia Forte follows, up one spot to #7 while the Honda CR-V is up 115% to break into the year-end Top 10 at #9 with 2,176s sales and 2% share. We welcome the Ford Transit in the ranking at #10 (it wasn’t included in previous rankings), the Honda City makes a remarkable entrance in the Vietnamese ranking, landing directly at #12 with 1.3% of the market and Mazda models are finally accounted for: the CX-5 is #14, the Mazda3 #17 and the BT-50 #22. The other all-new model in the 2013 Vietnamese Top 30 is the Kia K3 at #25 with 754 sales and 0.7% share.
Previous post: Vietnam September 2013: Toyota Fortuner and Innova dominate
Two years ago: Vietnam Full Year 2011: Kia Morning ends Toyota domination
Full Year 2013 Top 40 models Ranking Table below.
- House of Bread Reno celebrates 18 years with 100-pound cinnamon roll
- Conn’s, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter Fiscal Year 2019 Financial Results
- The SafeCare Group releases its Sixth Annual 100 SafeCare Hospitals
- EMC Insurance Group Inc. Reports 2018 Fourth Quarter and Year-End Results and Announces 2019 Non-GAAP Operating Income* Guidance
- Carpenter Technology Reports Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2019 Results
- Is 100 gecs the End of Pop, or a New Beginning?
- Michael Bublé Brings Charm, Soaring Vocals to Toyota Center
- Chinese New Year 2019: Celebrating the Year of the Pig, in Pictures
- Greater than ever: Toyota has high expectations for next-generation Corolla
- Toyota adding Lexus, RAV4 hybrids to Kentucky plant
- North Korea’s Top Men and Women: Meet Kim Jong Un’s Sister and Other Aides at Donald Trump Summit in Vietnam
- Remains of Pa. man and other air crew lost in Vietnam War identifiedYou may also be interested in...
Vietnam Full Year 2013: Top 5 100% Toyota, Fortuner #1 again have 398 words, post on bestsellingcarsblog.com at January 17, 2014. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.