Canadian singer to soothe Park Hyatt Saigon
By Kieu Giang in HCMC
The Park Hyatt Saigon Hotel has announced that Michele Kaye will be the new resident singer in Park Lounge from January 21 until April 14.
Canadian performer Kaye brings to the stage a style as distinctive and engaging as the classic characteristics of Julie London and Doris Day. She pays homage to them with her own creative, playful take on timeless classics.
Having performed in Asia’s most prestigious hotels and on board the world’s top cruise lines, Kaye has mesmerized audiences with her sultry voice and magnetic stage persona for more than a decade.
She also composes original pop music. In 2007, she composed and recorded “Angora,” an extended play (EP) that was nominated for a Toronto Independent Music Award. She toured with her album to Japan, where she collaborated with Japanese musicians and even played the keyboard for Japanese pop singer Monica Wu. She continues to compose original music as well as tour internationally as a jazz vocalist.
She will perform in Park Lounge nightly, except Tuesdays, from 8:00 p.m. to 11:45 p.m.
- Hyatt Garners Top Recognition from Business Travelers and Meetings and Event Planners in Asia Pacific
- Tragically Hip’s roots in Canadian sports
- Danang beer festival slated for early next month
- Cloudy with a chance of Drake: Here’s what’s coming to record stores in April
- The best music of 2019 so far
- Newport Concert Series At The Newport Yachting Center To Feature Disco, Pop, Soul, Blues And Rock in July
- FREE Bluebird Cafe style Concert on Sat. July 20th 7:00 PM
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend
- Dolores O'Riordan's final chilling voicemail revealed
- How Michael McDonald, The Affable Captain Of Yacht Rock, Lost His Voice
- With Propagandhi leading the charge, punk in 1996 ran riot
- “I Make Women Bud And Bloom”: An Afternoon With Jane Fonda's Lousy First Husband
Canadian singer to soothe Park Hyatt Saigon have 304 words, post on at October 26, 2016. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.