(VOV) – Dozens managed to escape a passenger bus with bunk beds after it was on fire in Ha Tinh province early on November 4.
The North-South express bus caught fire when it was travelling past Phu Viet commune, Thach Ha district, at 04.00am.
The blaze was said to break out at the rear-end of the bus and quickly spread across the vehicle.
Passengers managed to get out of the bus before local fire fighters put out the roaring fire within 30 minutes.
Investigation into the cause of the incident is under way.
- Bus Fire in China Kills Dozens of People
- As Florence loomed, a pet lover escaped South Carolina with 64 dogs and cats on a school bus
- Famous graves in Arizona: Big Nose Kate, Cochise and other notables
- 1969 York riots: As He Lay Dying
- A prior limousine crash killed 4 in New York. Little changed.
- For 150 years, the Courier Journal has fought for justice and fairness
- In Russia there is a sense nothing is ever quite as it seems
- The Gentle Art of Poverty
- A Somali Immigrant Was Deported, Then Returned. His Georgia Community Is Still Reeling From the ICE Raid That Ensnared Him.
- IRA pub bomb victim, 30, found 'lucky charm' on way to town
- Inside the deadly world of private garbage collection
- UK weather: Snow causes chaos as temperatures hit lowest for seven years - latest news and forecast
Dozens survive passenger bus fire have 219 words, post on english.vov.vn at November 4, 2013. This is cached page on VietNam Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.