- Second Thai Nguyen – Vietnam Tea Festival 2013 to Open in Nov
- Mid-autumn festival 2013 set for mid September in Hanoi
- Folk culture captivated visitors at Sa Pa Street Festival 2013
- Hue Traditional Craft Festival 2013: “Vietnamese craft treasure”
- Document No.07/BVHTTDL-VP on January 03: Organizing Spring Festival 2013
On July 28, 2013 in Ho Chi Minh City, Amway Vietnam Company officially launched the “Nutrilite Festival 2013” themed “Connections” to thank distributors’ contributions and enhance connectivity of distributors, employees and their families.
With the Nutrilite Festival 2013, apart from strengthening the intimacy between the company with its employees and distributors of Amway Nutrilite functional foods, Amway Vietnam aims to raise the public awareness of healthy life which connects nature with humans through science.
Besides Ho Chi Minh City, the series of Nutrilite Festival 2013 will also be held in other major cities of Can Tho (August 4, 2013), Hanoi (August 11, 2013) and Danang (August 25, 2013).
Wholly foreign-invested Amway Vietnam was established in Vietnam in 2008 with the first US$30 million factory in Amata Industrial Park, Dong Nai Province. Amway Vietnam produces Nutrilite nutritional foods, Artistry, Personal Care and Home Care skin care products. In addition, Amway Vietnam has built a chain of distribution centres in major cities, including Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Hai Phong, Danang, Can Tho.